Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. Hello, I'm Anne Phung Nguyen. A Vietnamese American entrepreneur who lives with her incredible husband JP at Orange County California. Henry is a happy, go-lucky father. Many people are familiar with me via my Instagram platform @annephung where I post my daily life: the good, the bad and all in between. When I was just 1 year old my family, me and my parents came into America. If it weren't due to the dedication of my parents, I wouldn't even be here today sharing the journey with people like you. Since I was confident that I would have a brighter future, I was determined to be successful and do my parents happy. My mind had a plan to live my life. Go to college and graduate. Be married. Purchase a home. Have kids. My idea of success was to go to university to graduate, then get an employment in a corporation. Then I'd get married then buy a house, and start a family. Life had other ideas. The job I held in 2013 was a job I hated. Money and status didn't bring me happiness. I thought I was living a solitary life to earn a paycheck. In 2013, I realized that my passion was fitness. I also enjoyed having fun and being able to assist others. As I moved towards this new direction in life, I started to find the personal training I needed. My small business was started in 2014, and I'll be celebrating 7 years of success in the year 2021. It's rare to meet an Asian female in the business. My goal in this industry is to create a more sustainable and healthier lifestyle that can meet the demands of my customers. Also, I want people to feel empowered to pursue their goals and accomplish whatever they want in their life. As my professional career took the air I also lost my mom. It was the hardest of everything. To be in Heaven she now rests following an eight-year fight against the disease known as Scleroderma. However, I carry the memory about her each day. Even if you can't see the signs at first, God is a way of providing us with what we truly need. Many ways, my mother's passing has changed my life. I honestly believe that she provided me with another chance to live through her demise. It was Tet/Lunar New Year Day when she passed away. She had her chance to start a new chapter in her life as I was given the chance to lead an enjoyable and satisfying life. What I'm experiencing now as I enter my 30s, is a feeling of aliveness and awareness. It's as if that I'm living my life, rather than just surviving. I share my life with you in hopes that you will resonate with my words and experiences so that you can know that you are not alone, for you to know that you are more than capable of whatever you put your heart into. the fact that real love is there and therapy is normal and needed to be healthy is truly the most valuable asset. You have only one life. I wish you to live it to the fullest.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lets read more about Lee Gifford and Sage Steele

Angela_Kang